Sunday, December 6, 2009

Toronto and Vancouver restaurant input needed

I have recently started a new project for CanPages' about-to-be-launched "UrbanPill" sites across Canada. MY area of focus is to be restaurants in Vancouver and in Toronto. I will be supplying 50 restaurant reviews for each city. So here's the deal: If you have a favourite dining spot in one (or both) of those cities, and wish to see it (or them) get the appropriate acclaim, now is the time to let me know about them (especially if you think I am going to accidentally overlook them!). All I need is name of restaurant, address and phone number, and a contact name and e-mail couldn't "hoit." I'm going to set an arbitrary deadline of December 31. So please send your notes directly to anne@evalu8.org, or place a comment on this blog page. Photos (of the restaurants or their food) also welcome. Cheers.

No comments: